Federal Law No175-fz of December 20, 2002 «On the Election of Deputies of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation»
|Название||Federal Law No175-fz of December 20, 2002 «On the Election of Deputies of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation»|
Article 13. Federal Electoral District
The federal electoral district wherein deputies of the State Duma are elected in proportion to the number of votes cast for federal lists of candidates nominated by political parties, electoral blocs shall comprise the entire territory of the Russian Federation. Voters included in single-seat electoral districts in accordance with Clause 2, Article 12 of this Federal Law shall be regarded as having been included in the federal electoral district as well.
Article 14. Formation of Electoral Precincts
1. Electoral precincts shall be formed to conduct voting and count votes at the election of deputies of the State Duma. Electoral precincts shall be formed on the basis of the information about the number of voters registered in accordance with the requirements of Article 16 of the Federal Law «On Basic Guarantees of Electoral Rights and the Right of Citizens of the Russian Federation to Participate in a Referendum» on the territories of municipalities.
2. Electoral precincts shall be formed by the head of a municipality (if the charter of the municipality does not provide for such office — by a person authorized to do so by the representative body of local self-government) with the concurrence of a relevant territorial election commission, or by the persons indicated in Clauses 5 and 6 of this article. In the cases provided by Clause 4 of this article electoral precincts shall be formed by a territorial election commission. Electoral precincts shall be formed not later than 50 days before voting day with due regard to local and other conditions and so as to ensure maximum convenience for voters.
3. Formation of electoral precincts shall meet the following requirements:
the number of voters registered on the territory of each electoral precinct shall not exceed 3,000;
the boundaries of electoral districts shall not be crossed by the boundaries of electoral precincts.
4. In places where voters stay temporarily (hospitals, sanatoriums, holiday hotels, places where suspects and defendants are held in custody and other places of temporary stay), in hard-to-reach or remote areas, on ships at sea on voting day and at polar stations electoral precincts may be formed within the period established by Clause 2 of this article, and, in exceptional cases, not later than five days before voting day, subject to the approval of a district election commission. Such electoral precincts shall be included in single-seat electoral districts where the electoral precincts are located or where the ship is registered. In hard-to-reach or remote areas, on ships at sea on voting day and at polar stations electoral precincts may be formed by the higher territorial election commission with the concurrence of the captain of the ship, head of the polar station, heads of other organizations in hard-to-reach and remote areas.
5. Servicemen shall vote in regular electoral precincts. As an exception, electoral precincts may be formed on the territory of military units stationed in isolated areas, far from populated centers. In such cases electoral precincts shall be formed by commanders of military units subject to a decision of a relevant district election commission within the period indicated in Clause 2 of this article and, in exceptional cases, not later than five days before voting day.
6. To conduct voting and count the votes of voters who on voting day stay on the territory of foreign states the heads of diplomatic and consular missions of the Russian Federation shall form electoral precincts in the country where they operate not later than 50 days before voting day. In this case, the requirements to the number of registered voters set forth in Clause 3 of this article may be waived.
7. The lists of electoral precincts indicating their number and boundaries (if an electoral precinct includes a part of the territory of a populated center) or the populated centers (if an electoral precinct is formed on the territory of several populated centers), the location of the premises of precinct election commissions and polling stations, the telephone numbers of precinct election commissions shall be published by the head of a municipality (or, if the charter of the municipality does not provide for such office, by an official authorized to do so by the representative body of local self-government) not later than 45 days before voting day. The information about electoral precincts formed after the deadline set by Clause 2 of this article shall be published within three days upon their formation by the head of a municipality (or, if the charter of the municipality does not provide for such officeй светло”, which was performed by professor of Business Russian language group Ludmila Kotane, who dedicated this song…
|Рабочая программа учебной дисциплины история мировой юстиции в Российской империи History of Magistrates Justice the Russian Federation
Российской империи; знание студентами основополагающих положений и понятий института мировых судей в Российской империи как составной…